Fetch Your Hard Rock Drilling Requirements with a Button BitMAY.17,2022
Exclusive Features of a Tapered Drill BitMAY.17,2022
Everything You Need to Know about Rock Drill BitMAY.17,2022
What Is The Functioning Of Carbide Drill Bit?APR.29,2022
How Useful Are Drill Bits In 2022?APR.29,2022
What Are The Top Advantages Of Down The Hole Drilling?APR.29,2022
Can oil drilling bits possibly be steered by a computer?APR.02,2022
Are oil drilling bits steered?APR.02,2022
What is the difference between drilling?APR.02,2022
Why is it so difficult to drill deep wells?APR.02,2022
The purpose of drilling can be divided into: geological drilling, hydrological water well drilling, engineering survey drilling, oil drilling, etc.
Drilling is as follows.
1. Geological drilling: cores and ore samples are obtained from different depths in the borehole for analysis and research to identify ore bodies or divide strata and determine the geological situation of the strata. Usually the cost of drilling in geological prospecting accounts for at least 40%. The diameter of the drill hole is small (46-91 mm), and the depth is from several tens to several thousand meters depending on the type of mineral.
2. Hydrological water well drilling: drilling to the water-bearing layer (level) when the well is cemented into a hole, so as to meet the problem of human and animal drinking water and farmland irrigation or to provide hydrological observation for the geological department. Geological drilling, census holes less than 150 mm in diameter, exploration holes 150 ~ 350 mm in diameter, water wells 150 ~ 550 mm in diameter, hole depth of 300 meters or more.
3. geothermal drilling: drilling into, the geothermal resources through the heat carrier for mining and utilization. The current technology drilling depth can generally reach 3,000 to 5,000 meters, and the geothermal resources are better utilized in Yangbaijing high-temperature geothermal field, Xi'an geothermal field, and the north is concentrated in Beijing and Tianjin.
4. Drilling for engineering survey: cores and soil samples are obtained from boreholes for physical property analysis to determine whether the foundation meets the bearing gravity and stability of engineering construction. Engineering Geology Drilling: To investigate the engineering geology of dams, reservoirs, channels, port projects, high-rise buildings and along railroads and highways.
5. oil drilling: drilling holes directly for resource development and utilization, drilling holes generally open 915 mm, final hole 216 mm, hole depth 1000 ~ 7000 m and above, usually the wellhead to install anti-jet apparatus.
6. heritage survey drilling (drilling): intuitive and accurate access to certain locations of cultural accumulation information, it is less laborious than excavation, less destructive, and can understand a large area of underground in a short period of time. Applicable to the specific understanding of the distribution of the site accumulation range, thickness, large building sites, large tombs and the shape and layout of the ancient city.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)